Ladies and gentlemen, we have a new Pope!
Our Latest Blog Posts
- Thanks to everyone who joined our new Google Plus page! As promised, one of you gets to be featured in one of our future cartoons. And the winner is… Nitin Shetty! Congratulations Nitin, please contact me here for instructions on what to do next.
- In the next couple of weeks I’ll start moving old posts from our Tumblr blog and integrate them to the site. If you’re an RSS subscriber or e-mail subscriber, these posts may pop up in your feed/mailbox, I apologize in advance for this slight inconvenience.
- As promised, within a few weeks we’ll have a new raffle for ALL our regular subscribers and readers – with cool prizes! More details soon…
That’s it. See you soon with a brand new comic!
C-Section Comics has a brand new page on Google Plus. By following the page you can keep yourself updated with my cartoons and interact with me and other readers. I’ll be really happy to see all of you there, so here’s my incentives:
1) One of the first 200 people to follow our page within the next two weeks (by Monday November 12th) gets to be featured in one of our upcoming cartoons! (a cartoon version of you, that is.)
2) If more than 200 people join the page in that time frame, two of you get to be featured – so make sure to tell a friend about the page.
Please be sure to click the “Follow” button (and not just press the +1 button), like this:
Or just click “Follow” below:
Don’t you worry! C-Section Comics is having a special giveaway soon, and ALL of our regular subscribers will get a chance to participate! So if you’re not already following us, make sure that you do. More details soon…
I hacked yesterday’s “No Smoking” comic in order to express my feelings towards Apple’s announcement from yesterday:
In case you were in a coma, Apple announced several new products yesterday, including a fourth generation iPad and a new iPad Mini. The new iPad 4 announcement comes only six months after announcing the previous new iPad, which is now considered by most of your friends as an antique artifact which should now only be used by your grandma as a platter for serving tea and stale biscuits. Thank you Apple.