Posts Tagged Smartphones
“A fap is worth a thousand words” – Anonymous.
“When you have to shoot, shoot, don’t talk.” – Tuco, “The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly”
Here’s another look at the difference between how men and women talk – an “oldie” from 2011
Summarizing a century of “Awwwwww”.
This is just another proof that no amount of disk space would ever be enough for mankind.
Remember this when you sit at the table tonight.
Happy holidays y’all!
This cartoon was largely inspired by the latest Time Magazine mobility poll. Here are some interesting numbers from that poll:
- 17% of people said they check their phone at every meal, regardless of whom they’re dining with.
- 62% of Brits said that smartphones make it easier for them to be away from family
- 60% of Chinese say their mobile device come at times between them and their spouse
- Average age thought appropriate for a child to own a mobile phone: 13
- 66% said they’d rather take their mobile device for work than their lunch.
- 36% of people between the ages of 25-29 used their smartphone to commit adultery!
- 55% of people in that age group used their smartphone to send suggestive pictures…
- …and 10% of people above the age of 65 used their smartphone to send suggestive pictures!
- 32% of Americans say they almost always use their smartphone while driving! 36% of Americans use them while riding public transportation.
- 60% of Americans use their smartphones while watching TV.
- 47% of Indians say they almost always use their smartphone while watching a movie.
- Almost 70% of place their mobile devices next to their beds while sleeping at night.
- 29% of Americans claim their wireless device is ALWAYS the first and last thing they look at every day
Another inspiration for this cartoon was a discussion sparked on Google Plus (yes, there is life on Google Plus) by Åke Jonsson (a big thanks to Viktor Bengtsson for pulling me into it)…
©2010-2016 Idan Schneider Powered by WordPress with ComicPress