Posts Tagged Women
And now, presenting the world’s most awful centaur puns:
- What do you call a half horse half man at the mall? Shopping centaur.
- What do you call a half horse half man not breathing? Dead centaur.
- What do you call a half horse half man junkie? Methadone centaur.
- What do you call a half horse half woman drama queen? Hover the mouse over the cartoon to find out.
- And finally (this last one is the worst): What do you call a half horse half man in the army? A Centaurion.
Finally, here’s a drawing of my favorite centaurette.
Drawn for international women’s day 2016. The good news is that the U.S. defense secretary recently announced that all jobs in the U.S army will be open to women. Let’s hope this shatters the glass ceiling in the military.
Here’s a previous cartoon drawn from International Women’s Day
Here’s a previous cartoon about feminism.
And here’s a link to all our popular cartoons.
Niqab and abaya vs. top tanks and mini skirts. It doesn’t really matter – beneath our clothes, we’re all silly human beings.
©2010-2017 Idan Schneider Powered by WordPress with ComicPress