Hizballah, the Klu-Klox Clan
all those groups can go to hell.
Long beards, capes or dark tattoos,
they’re the same – they all hate Jews.
Gays are hated too – want proof?
Beaten, jailed, thrown off the roof!
Nazism, extreme Islam,
spread hate without any qualm.
it might be too much to bear,
but – there is so much they share.
Why this comic?
- Anti-Semitism in the United States is on the rise.
- On October 27th 2018, eleven Jews were murdered in the “Tree of Life” Synagogue in Pittsburgh. The shooter was a right-wing extremist, who sympathized with Neo-Nazis, white supremacists and the alt-right.
- Exactly ten days earlier, Louis Farrakhan, leader of the “Nation of Islam” group, referred to Jews as Termites, and proudly tweeted about it.
- Anti Semitic attacks are becoming shockingly frequent in Europe as well. I personally know religious Jews who take off their Yarmulkes (skullcaps, or “Kippah”) when talking in the streets of major European cities,
out of fear of being attacked.
- Here’s a video of such an attack on the streets of Berlin (the attacker later turned out to be a 19 year old Syrian refugee).
- Here’s the neo-nazi counterpart – in the German city of Chemnitz, a dozen masked neo-nazis storm a kosher restaurant, shouting “Get out of Germany you Jewish pig.”
- If there’s one thing that can unite Nazis and Islamic Extremists, it’s hatred for Jews.
- Stranger alliances have happened in the not so distant past…